- I am grateful that my husband, kewpie, thought of me when he saw a little free library and he picked out a book for me that included a main character who is a librarian – Luck Be A Lady by Cathie Linz
- I am grateful that kewpie worked really hard to fix my coffee station so that I could put my kitchen back together again
- I am also grateful that kewpie cleaned house yesterday
- I am grateful to have learned that my dog will do head tilts when I sing “I Will Follow You” to him
- I am grateful for new posts on The Bloggess
- I am grateful for being able to buy groceries and pay my bills
- I am grateful for my little part time job as a library clerk
- I am grateful for being put in charge of the mid-day book club
- I am grateful to be able to put together library programs for art & soul
- I am grateful that kewpie and I play games together, for example, when he hid today to avoid taking a bath 🙂 I found him hiding under the table.
I am so happy to have such a wonderful and loving family. I am really lucky.